Use the research databases on this page to begin your search for scholarly articles.
- Use the databases listed on this page for subject searching.
- These resources allow you to search multiple journals at once for articles on your topic.
- Need more background information about your research topic? Search within our electronic Textbook, Encyclopedia, and Dictionary collections here
- Need help using the databases? Check out our Database Search Tips guide
- If the full-text article is not available right there next to the citation/abstract, use the Find It link to locate it.
U.S. National Library of Medicine's biomedical database with over 22 million citations from 1946 to the present.
NSU subscribes to many different MEDLINE search interfaces. If you prefer, you can also search MEDLINE via the OVID or PubMed interfaces.
Covers nursing, health sciences, alternative/complementary, consumer health and 17 allied health disciplines. Full text for nearly 770 of the 4,500 journals indexed, dating back to 1937.
Other Recommended Article Databases