Skip to Main Content
Martin & Gail Press HPD Library
Tampa Bay Regional Campus Library
Back to list of LibGuides
Search this Guide
Recommended resources for anesthesiologist assistant students and faculty
Books & eBooks
Anatomy & Physiology
Images & Multimedia
Language Learning, New Skills, Research, and More
This link opens in a new window
Writing & Citation Help
How do I find the full text article with a citation?
How do I access the full text article when searching in a database?
How do I request material from another library (ILL)?
How do I verify if a journal is peer reviewed?
How do I find the full text article with a DOI?/How do I find the DOI?
Need Help? Contact Us.
Anatomy & physiology
- databases with interactive anatomy models, videos, and information.
- resources that provide clinical information useful at the point of care.
- resources with drug information.
Images & multimedia
- resources with medical/health-related images and videos.
- instructions to download some of our resources on your mobile phone and/or tablet.
Language learning, new skills, research, and more
- language learning resources, link to LinkedIn Learning, additional resources for research, and popular eBooks, audiobooks, magazines, and streaming video collections.
Anatomy & Physiology >>
Jun 29, 2023 1:10 PM
Login to LibApps
Report a problem
Health & Medicine