Skip to Main Content
Martin & Gail Press HPD Library
Tampa Bay Regional Campus Library
Back to list of LibGuides
Search this Guide
Library/information resources for medical sonography students and faculty.
Books & eBooks
This link opens in a new window
Anatomy & Physiology
Language Learning/New Skills
How do I find the full text article with a citation?
How do I access the full text article when searching in a database?
How do I request material from another library?
How do I verify if a journal is peer reviewed?
How do I find the full text article with a DOI?/How do I find the DOI?
Need help? Contact us!
Information about the "Resources" tab
Anatomy & physiology
- databases with interactive anatomy models, videos, and information.
- resources that provide clinical information useful at the point of care.
- instructions to download some of our resources on your mobile phone and/or tablet.
Images & multimedia
- resources with medical/health-related images and videos.
Learn a language/learn a skill
- language learning resources and link to LinkedIn Learning.
- Learn and practice clinical procedures with this online integrated simulator.
Anatomy & Physiology >>
Jun 29, 2023 12:55 PM
Login to LibApps
Report a problem