From the HPD Library Homepage, use the Full-Text Finder to look for a specific journal in our electronic resources.
- From Search Bar, select the second tab labelled “Search Full-Text Finder”
- Type in the exact journal title
- If you are unsure of the exact title, use the drop-down box and select "Contains" to search for words within a title
- Enter the full journal name (NOT the journal title abbreviation)
- Remember to check the year/issue coverage for the eJournal.
- We may have the journal electronically, but not in the year you need.
- If the journal is not available electronically or in print, you can request specific articles from Interlibrary Loan (ILL)