Circulating material can be checked out for 4 weeks
Reserve material can be checked out for 3 hours (in-library use only)
Reserved Print Book Chapters
- Reserved books do not leave the library. You can request a limited amount of material (copyright restrictions!) to be scanned and sent to you from the Interlibrary Loan department (ILL)
- Go to ILL
- After logging in, select Book Chapter (left side of screen) and fill out the form
Circulating Print Books
Circulating print books (not audiovisual material) can be delivered to you.
If it is a circulating item, click on "Place Hold"
- For Local Students at Main Campus (Ft. Lauderdale), select "Hold for pickup".
- For Distance students or those attending a Regional Campus, Select "Deliver".
- Students can return items and pay for the return postage.
- Students near the Tampa Bay Regional Campus can return items to the TBRCLibrary and TBRCLibrary will take care of the return postage to Main Campus.