Skip to Main Content
Video on Using Library Resources & Services in Education
Need to help beginning your search?
Getting Start with This Site
- View the video on this page for an overview of library services and searching ERIC.
- Books/Articles/Web Resources provides you with the links to locate these types of resources provided via the Alvin Sherman Library.
- Search Tips for DISS 735 provides you with links to several pages with information that will help with class assignments.
- How to... provides information on using various library resources and services.
- Cite Your Sources provides some quick examples of how to use APA formatting as well as a link to a more comprehensive site.