The materials on this course website may be subject to U.S. and International Copyright Law. The materials on this course website are only for the use of the students enrolled in this course for purposes associated with this course and may not be further retained or further disseminated.
- Flynn, S., Winson, N., While, D., Hunt, I. M. Roscoe, A., Rodway, C., Windfuhr, K., Kapur, N., Appleby, L., & Shaw, J. (2009). Homicide followed by suicide: A cross-sectional study. Journal of Forensic Psychiatry & Psychology, 20(2), 306-321.
- Gradus, J. L., Shipherd, J. C., Suvak, M. K., Giasson, H. L., & Miller, M. (2013). Suicide attempts and suicide among marines: A decade of follow-up. Suicide and Life Threatening Behavior, 43(1), 39-49.
- Metzner, J. L., & Hayes, L. M. (2006). Suicide prevention in jails and prisons. In R. I. Simon & R. E. Hales (Eds.), Textbook of Suicide Assessment and Management (pp. 139-155). Washington, DC: American Psychiatric Publishing.
- Schmitz, W. M., Allen, M. H., Feldman, B. N., Gutin, N. J., Jahn, D. R., Kleespies, P. M., Quinnett, P., & Simpson, S. (2012). Preventing suicide through improved training in suicide risk assessment and care: An American Association of Suicidology task force report addressing serious gaps in U.S. mental health training. Suicide and Life Threatening Behavior, 42(3), 292-304.
- Spencer-Thomas, S., & Jahn, D. R. (2012). Tracking a movement: U.S. milestones in suicide prevention. Suicide and Life Threatening Behavior, 42(1), 78-85.