Anything sent to the printer must be released from either of the two printers in the back of the computer lab. Type in your NSU username & password directly on the printer, select your print job, and click to print.
You may send items to the printer from any computer within the Computer Lab or from your personal device.
Printing Costs: Black & White $0.05/page ; Color $0.10/page.
On Apple devices:
- Click on the and send to “Tampa B&W” or “Tampa Color.”
- Enter your NSU username and password when prompted.
On Android devices:
- Install the Mobility Print app from the Play Store.
- Launch the app.
- Tap Android settings.
- Tap Mobility Print.
- Tap the enable toggle.
- Exit out of Settings.
- Print your document. When prompted enter your NSU username and password.
On Windows devices:
- Download and run the Mobility Print Printer Setup.
- On the License Agreement screen, click Next.
- Select a printer; then click Next. Enter your NSU Username and Password; then click Next.
- Click Finish.
- Print your document.